[Ravensfort] Winter Crown Gate List as of 01/04/2010

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:25:33 PST 2010

Thanks Tareija for Volunteering!!!

Greetings to one & all on the RF list!  Below is the Gate Shift Sign-Up Sheet for the Winter Crown event this Jan. 8-10, 2010.

Many thank you's to those of you who have signed up for a shift!!!!!

Anyone interesting in sitting a shift, please contact Lady Mirabelis or Don Charles off list to sign up for a shift..  If you have not had the RF Gate Class within the last year (as of Dec'09), please contact Don Charles [icc_dce at shsu.edu] off list as well & we will get you set up to sit & have some fun a RF Gate!  There will be snacks & drinks (hot & cold) for those who work & great conversation(s) to be had with everyone as they arrive on site!

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the event this weekend after all (I am needed to tend to personal family matters).  I will miss being at the event, believe you me, but I know that it will be great cold or not!  Thank you Don Charles!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

Friday:    (Mirabelis-Gate Set-Up assistance)

4:00pm - 7:00pm : Tareija / Open (set up shift)

7:00pm - 10:00pm : Mistress Jalai / Ldy Juliana

10:00pm - 1:00am : Open / Open

Saturday:
1:00am - 4:00am :  HE Brian / Ld Alaric

4:00am - 7:00am :  Ld Daire / Open

7:00am - 10:00am : Open / Open

10:00am - 1:00pm : Ld Ringg ap Wyvern / Open

1:00pm - 3:00pm : Open / Open (closing shift)