[Ravensfort] Possible gate list change?

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 07:20:32 PST 2010

The following is a suggestion only.

I understand fully that it may be a little late for this idea, but I'm gonna throw it out there anaway.

>From the crown tourneys that I am familiar with, I don't expect that you will see anyone coming in late at night.

Considering the weather, that goes double--no quintuple--no, even more than that--for this event.

You will get a glut of persons rolling in beginning at about 7 a.m., and a steady stream from then until about 10 a.m., more or less.

Suggestion:
1. send an email ansteorra-wide now that gate will close at 10 (or 11, or 12) and not re-open until 6 a.m.
2. site will remain open overnight.
3. you can pick up anyone who came in overnight in the morning (it won't be that difficult)(provided that they have not frozen to death)
4. shift your gate volunteers over to the morning, so that you can have 2 or even three lines running all at the same time.

Like I said, just my suggestion.

Cathal
looking for ward to seeing you all
not camping friday to saturday (that's crazy!)
may be camping saturday to sunday (depending!)