[Ravensfort] workday

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:03:07 PDT 2010

Speaking of posts, does anyone know/remember how many post the lyst field needs and if we want to use 4X4 or landscape timbers?

Val just got back from cali sooo i prolly wont be there this weekend.

Michael

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin (from Rocky Balboa)