[Ravensfort] workday

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Fri Jul 9 04:57:39 PDT 2010

I guess I will count and see how many and we can paint the good ones. We can look behind the barn and see if we have any. A lot of them are landscape timbers. I know of 2 maybe big round posts along the road that are rotten but could be replaced by landscape timbers or whatever because they don't hold anything.Maybe we should also get a bag or two of concrete also? I will make a list tomorrow and then see who has what at their house to save money. xo G   I will check the lyst field posts and make a note of them separately since they hold ropes, etc.