[Ravensfort] Help...not SCA related

Love of Halesworth loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:07:36 PDT 2010

If fact yes I had that very same problem a couple months ago my heating element went out you can go down to Lowe's or Home Depot and get a new one and replace it yourself depends on the type of dryer as to the price of the element. You can always check at homedepot.com or lowes.com for prices. If you do not know enough about how to replace the heating element lowes as well as home depot can offer you instructions online on how to do this. And it is fairly simply to replace.

Love