[Ravensfort] Questions about viking names

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:18:51 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I beg to differ with you, HerrDetlef.  One thing yet remains to be done
before this thread may meet its end and call itself finished. Appreciation
must be expressed!

Our thanks go out to Runa, Therasia, and yourself, Detlef, for your
assistance and support.  It is greatly appreciated.  The Vikinglady website
is one of the first places we looked to get ideas.  The pronunciation
information was difficult for me to follow (linguist, I am not!), so I am
hoping that the other information provided will help.  As for your class, I
am familiar with it. Lol, actually I was signed up for it when the tragedy
struck.  It has been a long time since we have spoken, my friend.  And
Therasia, "old" and "used-up" are definitely not terms I would apply to you!

Travel well, be well, and may the fire of friendship always warm your hearts
and hearths.

Keely