[Ravensfort] Questions about viking names

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 13:21:34 PDT 2010

One dark and gloomy night, while being bored
I chanced upon my name and an email address for a lady in Iceland.

I wrote her just on the off chance the addy was still good.
She verified that my name was Old Norse and still in use in Iceland.
Included in that email was the meaning of my name, in English and Icelandic.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com