[Ravensfort] Fw: pretender to ravensfort

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 11:49:36 PST 2010

Said hat is under Baronial Guard at this time.  It has been placed in the devious and demonic hands of the Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard by her Baron, Brian du Val and her Captain, Lord Devin.  Furry, fanged creatures walk the perimeter around the clock.  Creatures that are only known as the Tibetan Terror, Padfoot The Hairy as well as the small, dark Roscoe The Evil.

Messages are awaiting approval of the True Baron of Raven's Fort, Baron Brian du Val.  In the dark of the night when there is no moon to betray the messengers they shall be sent forth to our allies.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard.
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com