[Ravensfort] Gate shifts for War of Ages

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 07:07:39 PDT 2010

Ok folks,
First thanks SOOOOOOOO much to the folks already sitting gate :) I sure appreciate your help!

That being said there are 3 shifts still open!  I need 1 person for 11pm-2am and 2 people for 7am to 10am.  I know we're all busy doing vigil stuff or set up or whatnot, but I know you dont want to have a cranky Mirabelis on Saturday, especially since I'm coming with my horse and all.  She might just throw my butt to the ground ;)  So please please please of you can find a time to sit gate, volunteer for a gate shift!

I am now sending this message to the Ffynnon Gath local group and the Ravensfort local group, next will be Ansteorra as a whole!! :)

Thanks!!!
Mirabelis