[Ravensfort] Thank you

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 05:13:04 PDT 2010

To everyone so far who said they would help. I just can not believe that my
landlord would do such a thing.
It actually has nothing to do with finding a room mate. They said my place was
'infested' with fleas. I told her
that there was no infestation and she said that when she and the pest control
man came in here they were all
over her. They came in here without letting me know....ummm...no, you can not do
that.
Excuse me? I live here and if I had fleas I would tell you...Baroness Chrystal
was over last night and she said that there
were no fleas on her. My landlord demanded proof that my dogs were on flead
control. DEMANDED! Uhhh...you do
not demand anything from me, you ask me. I think the fact that I told her she
was wrong made her angry and now her husband wants me out of this place.
Complicated...Thanks everyone for offering to help. I will keep you informed
with a timeline as it goes.

Devin