[Ravensfort] I'm slow.

Schulze, Kelley kds032 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Apr 6 12:19:22 PDT 2011

I seriously hate having to day this, but I need anyone who wants me to use a picture to send me a release form. Or to tell me I already have one and need to go find it. I am printing the quoth tomorrow, as well as stapling and folding them, so I need release forms by 3:00 sharp. Sorry i didn't send this out sooner, like, say, a week ago, but I'm busy and I know everyone else is, too. Please get the paperwork in if you sent in an article or a picture, or many pictures. Thank you for your time and I'm sorry this is so rushed.