[Ravensfort] Subscriptions to the list

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:37:47 PDT 2011

my beak is sore!

devin

________________________________
From: Cathal SilAlmhain <silalmhain at yahoo.com>
To: Ravensfort List <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 8:39:34 AM
Subject: [Ravensfort] Subscriptions to the list

Unto the list:

It has been a very busy season for spammers this spring.  Devin and I, the two
co-moderators, have been busy little ravens pecking at all the subscription
requests from spammers.  In the past week alone I have probably deleted about 50
requests and emails together.  The usual rate is more like 5 to 10 per week.

We examine each request a carefully as possible, but in every case, very little
information is given to us to go on.

If we have inadvertently barred a message or subscription request, please accept
our apologies, extend same to the person who was inadvertently excluded, and
please ask them to re-submit.  And as always, a message directly to one of the
two moderators (both preferably) helps in making sure the subscription goes
through.

lddevin03 at yahoo.com
silalmhain at yahoo.com

Thanks!