[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] International Membership RateIncrease

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 15:32:57 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie Luther-Fulton" <janefalada at hotmail.com>
To: "sca Announcements" <announcements at sca.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 12:15 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] International Membership
RateIncrease

At the April 16th 2011 quarterly Board meeting, a decision was made to raise
International Membership Rates to USD $56 effective July 1, 2011.

This decision was very difficult, but was based upon thereality that all of
our International mailings are at US First Class Postage
rates, and the current International Membership Rate has been insufficient
to cover the costs of the mailing for quite some time.  To keep current with
the recent announcement of new US postal rates, the  International
Membership Rate will, as of July 1, now be the same as the Sustaining US
First Class postage Membership Rate. While not sufficient to cover the full
cost of production and mailings, this does allow us to make significant
strides toward cost recovery.

As the SCA continues progress towards publication of e-newsletters, the
Board and Corporate Officers are committed to re-evaluating all Membership
Rates to ensure that SCA, Inc. remains fiscally responsible as well as
responsive to the needs of the Membership.  We thank you for your patience
as we move forward in this endeavor.

Board of Directors, SCA, Inc.