[Ravensfort] Ravensfort work weekends

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 10:14:21 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have been away for a while, so would someone be kind enough to let me know
what time the work weekend begins this weekend and if we are doing a pot-luck or
bring our own?  As to equip needed, DSD, could you please give us an idea on
this list what is needed?  Sure would help out some.  That way, I can bring
USEFUl stull, not just stuff...

Stay cool in the best ways you can
Jalali

-----------------

Subject: [Ravensfort] work weekend
Greetings to all,
It is once again time to prepare our site for our Defender. HE David  (Our
Autocrat) has targeted our work  this weekend. HE David  wants us to focus
on finishing the  tree removal, the ruts in the road and attacking the
persimmon trees on the equestrian field.HE Giovanna and I will be arriving
early Sat. to labor early in our attempt to avoid the afternoon heat.We hope
many will rally to answer HE  David's request. Our next workdays will be
Labor day weekend and the weekend before the event. Contact HE David if you
would like more details such as what equipment to bring. As always, bring
lots of fluids to drink.
We hope to see you this weekend,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna