[Ravensfort] The Legacy of Lions

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:49:32 PDT 2011

I have just received word that for The Legacy of Lions in the Barony of
Bjornsborg, Their Ursine Excellencies Philippe and Suzanne are requiring
fighters to be sponsored by an artisan and present their excellencies with a
gift from the artisan. The fighter must also have submitted a letter of
intent before Oct 12. As I am an artisan I offer my sponsorship to any
fighter from Raven's Fort that may be wishing to fight at this event.

I am also forwarding letter from HL Pieter Rausch WSA for any of the
artisans from Raven's Fort that may want to enter at this event. I plan on
attending and entering myself.

Greetings to my fellow artisans of this fine and noble kingdom.
On Oct 14-16th the Barony of Bjornsborg will be hosting an incredible event
known to all as The Legacy of Lions. There will be an arts and science
competition hosted there with the equally noble theme of "Lions". It is my
hope that you attend and add your passion to this competition. Event
information can be found at the following site.
http://www.luridmusestudios.com/SCA/BaronialWeb/LegacyOfLions/

In service,
HL Pieter Rausch WSA
MoA&S Bjornsborg