[Ravensfort] question

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Fri Aug 5 05:42:31 PDT 2011

Good morning, all!

I'd intended to ask a question at Populace but we had a lot of [other] ground to cover so didn't...

There was mention last night (and at prior meetings) regarding "centralized locations" for various functions of the Barony.  Figuring out the geographic center of the Barony isn't that difficult.  Has anyone ever figured out the membership distribution in the Barony?  If so, of whom should I inquire.  If not, I'd like to volunteer.  I am [probably] nearing the end of my part of the sewing project for Defender's list field... and it's too hot to ride!!!  This is the lull before the storm when the oldest kid (and possibly her kids) returns home to Ansteorra.

TIA,

Berengaria

PS -- Leon County may be adding more members to the Barony within the month (and adult and two minors (hopefully)) and the adult has a medical background...