[Ravensfort] question

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:04:26 PDT 2011

Out of curiosity, when was the last Domesday Book created for Raven's Fort?

Grubram nov Felted (long story <G>)

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Milinda Ellis <milinda at ezmailbox.net>wrote:

> **
> If I could get a list of towns from folks' postal addresses, I can put a
> headcount onto a map breaking down by county or whatever.  For instance, to
> my knowledge there are four barony members from Leon County, which sounds
> cool until you realize we're about 35-40 miles apart.  A county-by-county
> breakdown is better than nothing but a map with towns on it could be even
> better for networking, carpooling, etc.  The same could be helpful in
> utilizing the mentor idea for new members, guild gatherings, fighter
> practices, etc.  A mentor assigned to "newbies" is a great idea and it might
> be even more helpful if they live in the same area.
>
> I break down our breed society's membership distribution by state/province
> (since we cover N. America and have no members in Mexico) and do the same
> for distribution of the horses.  It's not hard to do if you use Excel
> since it gives many sorting options.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Berengaria

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!