[Ravensfort] Sheer Linen 10% off

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 09:16:45 PDT 2011

      Fabrics-store.com Chronicle

      Then I invite you to sew your next masterpiece with 100% linen IL020. La crème de la crème of fine linens. The type of linen that makes you feel good all over.

      Because IL020 is a sheer linen, it is perfect for spring and summer dresses and blouses. If you want less transparency, then layer IL020 with another light linen such as IL030.

      If for whatever reason you're not satisfied with your order, then you have 30 days to receive a full refund (except for shipping costs in certain cases).

      Just call me, Nicole Novembrino, at 1-888-546-3654. Either my colleague Irina or I will answer the phone and help you with your order.

      Until Sunday, August 28th, you'll receive a 10% discount off IL020. If you want to get a hold of the best colors, then I strongly suggest that you act now. Our best colors disappear quickly.

      Enter here to receive 10% off.

      Or call me at 1-888-546-3654 if you have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Nicole Novembrino
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Like this e-mail? Share it with your friends!

      Terms & Conditions
      Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.