[Ravensfort] Fighter Practices

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:48:23 PDT 2011

 This past Monday we traveled to the Keep where Don Charles  helped me
finish up my brewing  5  gal. of bock, and also taught me a lot about Rapier
Marshaling. Our Don would like to encourage fighters both Rapier and Heavy
to "cross over into both styles". We agree that this is a great idea. For
our fighters to be able to assist our King no matter who the foe, would be
so......Raven!
 Soon I will able to Marshall heavy and light practices. I would encourage
all who can,  to become a Marshal, as doing so would be helpful to our
Barony. I am also thinking of adding archery to my Marshaling resume since
Raven's Fort has a growing interest in combat archery.
 On Tuesday, we traveled to the lands of those renown Swine and Amazon clans
where Knight Marshal Runa allowed me to Marshall under her watchful eye. HE
Giovanna met with new comers, helped to armor some fighters and enjoyed her
time with all. Marshal Runa, Centurion Micheal and HE Brian had one of the
best practices that I have witnessed since I  was a member of the Loch and
we held a combined practice with Star Gate at  U of H.  Brian and Micheal
taght the new fighters basic shield and sword work,  field commands and
formations /commands. Their experience at War was evident (and shared) as
they held every ones interest.
  We are very proud of the members of Raven's Fort. It is evident in
everything we see and do.

Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort