[Ravensfort] Fwd: Demo in August

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 04:06:23 PDT 2011

Oops!  Looks like I forgot to hit the "reply all key".
I am sorry that it took so long to correct this mistake.
I just finished unpacking and finally had a chance to check my mail since I have been out of town without internet ( I'm not going to spend $14 a day for limited access) since early Friday.
Domai, dead tired and hoping to finish with mail soon so that I can go to bed sometime before Charles goes to work...