[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] From the Board of Directors -Personnel Announcement

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 15:32:35 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: <ea at sca.org>
To: <announcements at lists.sca.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 4:28 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] From the Board of
Directors -Personnel Announcement

After much deliberation over several excellent candidates, the following
Society Offices will be changing in the New Year!

At the conclusion of the January, 2012 Quarterly Board Meeting, Shawn
Lindsey, known in the SCA as Ritter Asoph Hearts, KSCA, OP  will step up as
Society Earl Marshal.

At the conclusion of the April, 2012 Quarterly Board Meeting, Erik Langhans,
known in the SCA as Modius von Mergentheim, KSCA, OP, OL, Baron will step up
as Society Seneschal.

We would like to thank everyone who offered their services for these two
positions.  The SCA relies on volunteers at all levels of our organization!

Leslie Vaughn
Chairman, Board of Directors, SCA, Inc.
(Baronessa Isabeau della Farfalla, OP)