[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Pavilion Artwork Competition

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 08:13:36 PST 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!
I would like to announce a great opportunity for all artists who would like to have their artwork immortalized. The Barony of Namron has purchased three new pavilions. Her Excellency Caterina and I have decided to challenge the artists of our Kingdom to design the artwork for these pavilions. You do not require any expertise in tent painting. Our Barony's populace will take care of that. The artwork need only follow a few simple rules, but nothing too extreme.

The winning design will be announced at Beltane Games on April 30th. ALL entrants who are being considered will have their artwork displayed during the noble's lunch at Beltane.

To learn more about this competition please go to the dedicated webpage:
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/pavillion-artwork-competition

To download a pdf version of the full announcement with appropriate iconography please go here:
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/pavillion-artwork-competition/tentdesign.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Please submit questions about the artwork to excellencies at namron.ansteorra.org

in service to the dream,

Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead