[Ravensfort] [Ansteorra-Equestrian] Equestrian College THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 19:30:51 PST 2011

Planning on being there with two ponies, Plum and the new percheron mare
(ladybug until I come up with a better name ;) )  Plum is Plum, so should be
available for some saddle time.  Ladybug is brand new having had a saddle on
her for the first time last week, so a bit of work ahead.  That work will be
going a bit slower with a busted thumb, so will help out with mounted combat
and jousting authorizations working around that..

Should have loaner equipment though for those wanting to get authorized.

Not sure of schedule yet, will keep you posted.  I'll take one of the
stalls, since I don't know how the new pony will do at her first event J

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Regards,

Alexis