[Ravensfort] Herbalist's Guild/Guild of Apothecarian's

Ace Thomas acethomas23 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 08:58:17 PST 2011

Good-day all,

      I was inquiring about starting an Herbalist's Guild within the
Fort. The guild will encompass many aspects of botanical nature such as:
medicinal, mythology, and historical. I am also open to the Pagan/Wiccan
views on herbs, although I do not personally know anything of them. The
guild will focus on how to create your own botanical medications from
scratch, seed to medicine, and we will study and review historical
recipes from great herbalists of the past such as Hippocrates, Galen,
and Nicholas Culpeper. If anyone is interested e-mail me personally and
if there's enough interest I will arrange a meeting either online or in
the real world.

Cheers,
Áedán