[Ravensfort] Fw: Fwd: [Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 19:40:04 PST 2011

Add extra tent stakes
Rain gear
Roll of plastic like painters use to cover outside things
Heater and plenty of propane
Table for outside to put stove on
Cover for said table so you can store things under it
Safety Pins
Needle & Thread
Scissors
Book to read when you are just too tired to move out of the tent
Extra bed sheets to cover coolers, chairs
If a blow up mattress, make sure you have fresh batteries in the air pump
Cotton Thermal blankets are a good thing.
Extra pair of glasses in case you step on the ones you're wearing.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com