[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] King's Round Table

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 07:04:58 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Terri Hirling
To: Ansteorra Announce
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] King's Round Table

Greetings Ansteorra,

Round Table is just two short weeks away.  It is being held at Pope John XXIII High School at 1800 West Grand Parkway North, Katy, Texas on January 22nd. Please visit http://stargate.ansteorra.org/roundtable2010.shtml (or from the online Kingdom Calendar) for more details which also includes links to a sampling of restaurants and hotels in the area.  NOTE:  no smoking is permitted.
Come join us for a day for class and socialize with friends.
The schedule will available soon.

Warm regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
Event Steward

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.