[Ravensfort] Scribes Guild

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 15:59:30 PST 2011

Greets all

The scribes guild meeting was great fun. H.E. Brian, his wife and daughter,
Lord Devin, Lady Rosalia and myself were all in attendance. Lord Devin,
worked on scrolls for investiture, H.E. Brian and and myself worked on
scroll that had been started and forgotten. Lady Rosalia started and
finished a Queens Rapier scroll. We all had a great time and enjoy the
painting. I found that poppy seed oil does not bleed through the surface of
the scroll and works wonderfully. I painted only using period pigments. All
and all it was a good time.

Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com