[Ravensfort] Jagermiester

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 10:57:51 PST 2011

Last year when we had the EQ college and advertised it for people with any type of SCA interest to come out, it evidently took away from a paying event that was centered around fighting.  I do not wish to advertise this years EQ college as such, and would encourage anyone that wished to participate in fighting, archery, A&S activities etc to go support our sister Barony and have a blast!  Ffynon Gath always has excellent events!  This event at the Stones is largely an equestrian event.  All are welcome to attend in support of the equestrian community!  And we would be very happy to teach you anything you wish about equestrians in the SCA.

Cheers!
Mirabelis