[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] RT Schedule Problem Resolved

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 09:27:14 PST 2011

To: Ansteorra Announce
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:26 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] RT Schedule Problem Resolved

Greeting Ansteorra,

The problem with opening the Round Table schedule has been resolved.  In addition to Excel  you now have the option to open as a PDF.  If you prefer Excel and are still having a problem, you'll need to clear your browser cashe.

IE: Tools>Internet Options>Delete>Delete Temporary Files

Firefox: Tools>Options>Advanced>Network Tab>Offline Storage>Clear Now

Again, the link to the event is:  http://stargate.ansteorra.org/roundtable2010.shtml

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
Event Steward

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.