[Ravensfort] Hell'sgate Parade and Demo

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:10:54 PDT 2011

My wife Lady Rosalia and myself are just back in from the 4th of July Parade
and Demo. We had a blast. The parade was telecast to the U.S Forces overseas
Rosalia and myself had the honor of being out in front of the SCA float with
the banner announcing the SCA to the public. Once the parade was over we
made our way to the demo,  There were many things to see and we had some
very fun fights on the list field. Ansteorrans from all over the Kingdom
came to help out the good people of Hell'sgate. Rosalia and myself meet some
really cool and fun people, as well as catching up with old friends. It was
a great time.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men
have to reject.
---Ayn Rand