[Ravensfort] Hell'sgate Parade and Demo

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:28:53 PDT 2011

Thank you for representing our Barony at this fun event happening. We saw it
on tv and were straining our eyes hoping to see you guys! We had a word fame
phone call from Hellsgate about you two and how you helped out,  fought in
the park and worked the parade. Thank you so much. You two are what helping
the Baronial family get out there is all about. Vivat to Rosalia and
Lemoine!

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com>wrote:

> My wife Lady Rosalia and myself are just back in from the 4th of July
> Parade and Demo. We had a blast. The parade was telecast to the U.S Forces
> overseas Rosalia and myself had the honor of being out in front of the SCA
> float with the banner announcing the SCA to the public. Once the parade was
> over we made our way to the demo,  There were many things to see and we had
> some very fun fights on the list field. Ansteorrans from all over the
> Kingdom came to help out the good people of Hell'sgate. Rosalia and myself
> meet some really cool and fun people, as well as catching up with old
> friends. It was a great time.
>
> Later
> Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com

> If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men
> have to reject.
> ---Ayn Rand

Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort