[Ravensfort] Food Drive

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:37:42 PDT 2011

Yes this is good pr and one day we could easily be in this situation to rely
on others for our food and shelter. We have seen just this year how easily
it could happen! Please grab at least one thing out of your pantry to bring.
It only takes a second to remember those less fortunate and will be great pr
for our group with the Huntsville peoples.Devin, I will bring our business
card to enclose with the box of goodies if you don't already have one.
YIS,

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:22 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you can, please bring a few items tomorrow to populace for one of my
> cliebts food drive.
> I want to give them a bucket of stuff from our group. Good PR.
>
> Devin

Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort