[Ravensfort] Events planned

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:34:40 PDT 2011

Greetings to our friends, We have set our calendar for the next few months
and will hopefully, mundanely willing, go to the following events-
July- Round Table/baronial retreat, and the Bordermarch Sympossium where
Lemoine will be teaching a class.
August- Hotter than Hellsgate, Rapier Academy/Steppes Artisan and our own
Defender workday the 27-28
Sept. -want to go to Gothic but have wait and see, workday on Sept. 10,
Defender,Bryn Gwlad
Oct.- Coronation, Lochtoberfest, Bjornsborg , and Queen's Champion-whew!
 We would also like to have a 'guild together' at the farm on Oct. 29 but we
can discuss this later.
 If you will be attending these events, we would like to get a count before
each one. If we have enough people going we can bring the yellow and black
pavillion. If you are participating in an event not listed please let us
know. We want to support our populace in their efforts to represent our
Barony.

In service to the Barony,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna