[Ravensfort] Crown presence

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 20:18:40 PDT 2011

Vivat!  Great news to read!  Thank you Excellencies!!!  TRH's will be a wonderful & most welcomed site to see at our Defender of the Fort!

regards,
~Chrystal~

Faire Winds and Following Seas
--- On Tue, 7/26/11, Gary and Carolyn Pace <bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Populace, We have just learned that Their Stellar Highnesses, Aaron MacGregor and Amelot Lisette will be attending our Defender in September! Vivat to us!!

We need to discuss much at August Populace. So please attend. We need to really put on a great event. This is our chance to shine and show we are awesome peoples!

YIS,
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort