[Ravensfort] Bordermarch news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:24:52 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list,  We had a great time at Bordermarch. I will let
Lemoine's story stand and not repeat. I did enjoy the company of Gwenlliana
Lovelady on the way and back. And was very proud that 3 Raven's Fort peoples
taught classes. I attended Lemoine's 'Painting with Dirt'. He was extremely
knowledgeable in his subject and a great teacher. I did not get to attend
Jalali's "Cry Heraldry" however but heard it was good. Last class was
HerrDetlef's 'Court Heraldry'. He also is an excellent teacher and we
learned quite a few things about holding court and had some laughs too. I
also learned some great rapier moves! All in all, a great event. Vivat to
all who went-Gwenlliana, HE Chrystal, Devin, Detlef, Rosalia, and her cute
Memaw, Lemoine, and Mistress Jalali.
Very proud to have such a showing at our sister Barony's event.
YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort