[Ravensfort] For the Barony

PatriciaSchmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 14:47:23 PDT 2011

Everyone can misunderstand some things in this life and I am most certainly
no exception. This is why I give my most sincere apology for having
misunderstood something and thereby causing discord.  For those who will
accept this from me, I am grateful.  For those who either can't or won't, so
beit.  If you find that you must continue, the speak with me directly.  As I
will not try to be the cause of further discord or grief, those who would be
unforgiving or uncivil should give that idea due consideration as well.  Not
for my sake but for all of the rest.

Grammercy,
M Jalali of Salamis