[Ravensfort] Mundane Expenses & the Barony

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:03:54 PDT 2011

The way I read this it is a private gift of appreciation to their Majesties for
their personal use much as would be given at step up
or step down Coronation. It doesn't appear to involve and
should not involve any baronial funds.

I would hope that site fees are still waived for the royals.
We don't need to be adding to their expenses and groups
aren't that desperate for money.

Magnus