[Ravensfort] Guild together & the Spring Event

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 09:44:35 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Since I am not on facebook, I know I miss most of the information that is
exchanged as re. Baronial happenings/events.  So, am I to understand that the
spring event is going to tbe a teaching event? (The event name certainly
indicates that.)  How about some more info here on the Baronial net so that a
few more of us can know what's going on and possibly have some input as well?

Also, in the chaos that has become my life of late, I have lost the information
as re. the Guild -together this weekend.  Would someone please bekind enough to
post it to me ?  Sure would be appreciated.  My apprentice Beau (Bordermarch) is
coming up & I'll bet if he's asked, he would probably give a class on scroll
work, etc.   Just a thought....

Grammercy,
 M. Jalali