[Ravensfort] Guild together & the Spring Event

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:06:00 PDT 2011

Mistress Jalali

I that would be my fault, I have working on the spring event and long with
getting ton of information all at one time that I have to sift through, I
have not always been able to cross post everything from the Facebook. Also I
would find to be very disrespectful to ask a person such as yourself to make
plans for an event that we do not have a date for. I admit that I have not
always been able to get everything cross by I am trying, this is the first
event that I have autocrated in many many years and the first event that I
have taking on the role of head autocrat.

Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men
have to reject.
---Ayn Rand