[Ravensfort] Fw: the Invisible Newsletter

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 13:00:51 PDT 2011

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and hush.  Kelley carried 19 hours last
semester.  Also if I remember correctly she was told that it wasn't that
hard and didn't take up a lot of time.  No one knew she was carrying such a
heavy load at Sam until it was too late to help her.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts