[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Baronials

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 06:47:22 PDT 2011

I hope you stay safe and the fire stays.  That goes for anyone near these.  I see te reports from the Montgomery County Police Reporter, Scott Engle, and they are scary.  May all be safe.

I too am day tripping to the Bordermarch Baronials as well.  Look forward to seeing you there and any other Raven's Fort folk who brave the heat.

Irial of Clan Blackmoor

Sent from my iPhone