[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Baronials

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:56:10 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the list,
  Lords Nikolai and Malcolm, stewards for Bordermarch's Baronials, along
with all who provided service, created an entertaining and  enjoyable event.
 Watching the first round of heavy combat called "Sword and Chicken" was
very entertaining as the fighters stumbled and wailed upon each other. It
was a fine way to start our day.
 We, along with Lady Irial, her children, Bayer, Connor and Boke, her
brother Mitch, and Mistress Jalali all represented Raven's Fort at this nice
coastal event. Lady Irial took a Reeve warranting class so as to begin her
service immediately. We thank her for coming and fulfilling that requirement
for our Kingdom.
 The site location for the event was a nice grassy park and we could smell
the salt in the air immediately upon heading to gate. A constant breeze and
shade trees kept the day nice for all of us. This huge municipal park also
has equestrian facilities that are top notch, camping with hook-ups, and a
pleasant gulf breeze.
 Their Royal Majesties brought Their brilliance and wit to shower upon all
who were present. All in all it was one of those small events you treasure
because of the intimacy of being with old friends.
In love and light,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort