[Ravensfort] Spring Event idea

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Jun 26 09:29:45 PDT 2011

Has there been a suggestion on where the spring event would be held ?
We have tried an outdoor spring masked ball at
Black, White and Sort of Gray (a very well attended even),
but had little luck due to the heat and uneven ground.
A small hand full showed for the ball part of the event.
It  was just too warm for costumes with mask,
it was too dark to really see what was going on
and the ground too bumpy, even on the list field.
I thought it was a great idea,
but it just did not come together well.
The most successful masked balls I have attended were inside
and the most attended, during cool weather.
I hope this testimony of my failure helps.

Peace,
V NV