[Ravensfort] WAR! News

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sat Mar 19 12:45:34 PDT 2011

Ansteorra kicked some Trimarus ***! But of course it was a tie as usual. Several of us are on our way home and will check in on the Baronial facebook when we arrive safely. We made many new friends, strengthened old friendships, recruited some new RF fighters, spent tons of money, got war booboos, took classes, waterbeared, marshalled, well the list goes on.
In otherwords it was awesome. Stay safe all who are on their way home and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. YIS, Pasquale and Giovanna
Sent from my iPhone