[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Baronial Investiture - Feast

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:17:40 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I would like to remind everyone that the Raven's Fort Investiture is this weekend and the feast reservations are filling up.  We only have a total of 125 tickets, so make sure you don't miss out!

Please email me with your reservations and/or confirmation of payment to make sure your spot is reserved no later than 9am on Friday the 25th.  Feast will be on a first come, first serve basis for any remaining openings.

The feast menu is as follows with the time frames for each remove:

1st remove (11am-11:30approx)
bread
cheeses
turnip/leek soup
or baked potato soup

2nd remove (12-12:30approx)
cucumber/tomato salad with dill
or green salad with vinaigrette
stuffed mushrooms

3rd remove (1-2approx)
chicken and brisket
roasted red potatoes with garlic/rosemary

4th remove (2-2:30approx)
bread pudding with choice of rum or vanilla sauce

Tea/Water

Children's Feast (donated feast for children under 12, please reserve.  only 25 slots available)
beef hotdog (mustard, ketchup)
chips
pickle
grape koolaid

Please feel free to contact me with any food allergy questions, list of ingredients or any other questions.

In service,
Lady Marie de Meaux
Head Feast on behalf of Rolling Thunder
m_meaux05 at yahoo.com