[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Decoration Banners Needed!

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:13:35 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Castellana Donea <castellana.donea at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 6:33 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Decoration Banners Needed!
To: Ansteorra <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>, Northern List <
northern at lists.ansteorra.org>, Wiesenfeuer <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>,
Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>, Eldern Hill <
Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com>, Moonshadow <
mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com>, Bonwick <bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings All!

The Shire of Emerald Keep is coordinating with House Patrin Or of
the Barony of Weisenfeuer to decorate the large pavillion within the
Ansteorran camp at Gulf Wars. We would love to include banners from the
various shires, baronies, etc. around the Kingdom in this project. If your
group would be interested in having your banner displayed,Please let me know
as soon as possible so we can make arrangements.
Castellana.donea at yahoo.com

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia

known as Castellana Donea

(Kass-tae-yanna)

Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald

Rom Bara of House Patrin Or

Wiensenfeuer's Deputy Herald

Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!