[Ravensfort] --<Shadowlands>-- June 11th - Activity Day!!

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:09:18 PDT 2011

Yes, it does sound interesting, especially the bardic!  And I have met
both Lord Scarhart and Master Ihon.  Both are excellent bards and
instructors!  This definatly promises to be a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, it
is too early for me to tell whether or not I would be able to go.  Summer
classes will have already started and I don't know how finances or vehicle
will be working. :(  Cross your fingers and I will go ahead and mark it on
the calender, just in case things work out.  Anybody else interested?

YIS

Keely