[Ravensfort] Bardic Guild reminder!

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:48:39 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Populace!

Sorry for the lateness of this reminder.  It has been a very long week.  So
. . .

Bardic Guild will be meeting tomorrow, Nov. 5th, at 4pm.  We will be
meeting at Lizard Keep, which Don Charles (Dave) and Kitsune (Dom) have
generously agreed to.  Please contact either Dave, Dom or myself if you
need directions.  It is a BYOM&D (Bring Your Own Munchies & Drinks).  This
will be a kid friendly meeting!  At this point I know that Angela, Amelia,
Dave, Dom, and myself will certainly be there.

Some of the topics up for discussion will be future meeting dates and
locations, any topics of interest (Angela has already expressed an interest
in music utilizing the guitar!), and much more!

The more the merrier!  I look forward to seeing everyone!

YIS

Keely