[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] E-Newsletters

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 12:15:21 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: <ea at sca.org>
To: <announcements at lists.sca.org>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 2:47 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] E-Newsletters

E-Newsletters:
The Optional Steps to Take to Discontinue Your Paper Newsletter
On March 1, 2012, the first electronic issues of kingdom newsletters will be
available through the newsletter website. For Sustaining and International
members who choose to discontinue their paper subscriptions, electronic-only
access will begin with the March issue. Starting January 1, 2012, you can
complete an online form at [http://www.sca.org/] www.sca.org that will allow
you to discontinue receiving paper copies of your newsletter(s), no matter
when your membership is due for renewal.
All Sustaining and International members will have access to the website,
whether or not they currently receive paper copies, so discontinuing paper
is not a requirement for having access to the online versions. To continue
receiving paper newsletters through the balance of your current membership,
no action is needed. If you choose the electronic-only option, no refunds or
discounts for either production or postage costs will be forthcoming, but we
do thank you profusely for helping the SCA run more efficiently!