[Ravensfort] Defender gate list

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:20:07 PDT 2011

On that note, I need to cancel Friday night for Rosalia, she will be unable
to attend Defender this year due to mundane reasons. We have paid already by
ACCEPTS I am going to need to find out about getting a refund of her money.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
"for my purpose holds To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths Of all the
western stars, until I die."  --Tennyson